Saturday, July 14, 2007

I will go on...

I am about to take off... I am leaving everything, and everyone behind and I am moving forth... Taking with me, only the love and memories with me... No soul stands beside me, no one holds my hand... I look up ahead, and whatever I see overwhelms me... Yet, I know it is what's up ahead... It is what I have to face... It is my future... And though there is no one with me to hold me, to soothe and console me, I have no worries... I have no regrets... I have no second thoughts... Cuz I am strong enough to go ahead... It would be hard, it would be rough, and it would be tough... But I will go on...Cuz I know, each and every step I take lays another brick in the "palaces" in those dreams you dream...

Picture : Deviantart.com [SilverMelinda]

12 comments:

rifu...da gr8... said...

yeayyyyy!!!
dats da spirit foddaz pariiiii!!! *nuLOC huggie buggie*
ehenve eyyy bunany theee *vas* gadha meehekey!!! :P
rifu mi inee dhen bunaane echcheh neyngifa!!!
its simpleeeee OBI!!!
hihvaru gadha bunvaru huri [mifaharu dhivehin koachehbaa???*oo]...body gadha postehhh!!!
fataasheez castle!!! :P:P:P
no cwiusli m happeee dat u always look on da bright side of kanthahthah!!! its da thalhudhandi 2 haasil kuraninzz ur landudhandi! [mazumoonu liyany inge mi :P:P:P sakaaaaaaaa!!! sukkathuraa habaru!!!]
australia australia...korea...nooooo!! :P:P hehehe!!! wonnnn binnnnn!!!

.mini said...

hehe..

dhenn nazzz.. nazz dhiyaima foos vaaneyy.. =\

ekam molhu "palace" akah araalaafa aima ufaaves vaane :P

goodluck with everything fatzo :D

shweetikle said...

awww..im gonna miss yoo poteetooo *sniff sniff*

*nuLOC hugz*

soamidh said...

Ofcourse Nazzzz

Inshaa Allah Bless you on your way and give you success. and i hope that you will find your way, but please do not forget that we (friends of yours) are here waiting for you, for your success, give you hope, give you strength.

Try at your best,
Inshaa Allah will do the rest. Ameen.

Soamidh
http://soamidh.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

nazz.. gud luk to u in evrythin u do :)

Unknown said...

Farewell in the journey of life!And all the best in watever you are gona face.Gudluk and hoping to see u succeed.no gudbyes.c ya arnd soon ;)

Anonymous said...

u r 1 gr8 gal. :o.. keep changing. Every thing is changing so fast so soon. To stay inline it is important to change ur blogs as well. I prefer a foto of urs on. That will show ur remaining brick of the wall,, namely “COURAGE of face..” well its ur blog.
Good luck.

pOmPi said...

varah fakkaa ingey nazz

Anonymous said...

where r u goin?

Fureeeeeku! said...

good luck!
dont forget me....Fathun.K (6) :P

gossa dheythere akun msg eh kollachey...euryunennu engeynee maru nuvaakan ves. dho?

birthday treateh ves nudhey! dhen mifaharu treateh dhevvachey ingey fathun.

may god enlighten your path, and make it easy for you be what you wish to be-amen

e handhaan v "nike original, eau de toilette" mathin :P. *goas*

goodbye.Tc *hugz*

iecco said...

wish u a safe journey... wish u all the best in your life nazz! tc!~

[da one & only mt] said...

good luck :)